A 501(c)3 cat rescue based in Tucson, AZ
SARA is a volunteer run 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all monetary donations go directly towards veterinary care and supplies for the cats in our care. All of our cash funding is from donations and adoption fees. Any cash donation, no matter how small, helps SARA to continue to take in at-risk cats and kittens and provide them with the individual care they need while assisting to find their forever homes. Please make a difference today, click on the Paypal donation button below, and make your secure donation online or via checks mailed to P.O. Box 17912, Tucson, AZ 85731 (payable to Saving At Risk Animal).
The SARA cats say “Thank you!”
Non-monetary donations are also always welcomed and highly appreciated by the kitties of SARA. The rescue is always in need of food, litter, toys, and other supplies to continue to provide the care for cats and kittens in our rescue. Below list entails the type of items that SARA currently is in need for:
“Need list” (no particular order):
* Authority cat food from PetSmart (wet food for adult and kitten)
* Calming collars, sprays, and refills * Cat beds
* Cat blankets
* Cat carrier (plastic preferred due to easier disinfection between usages)
* Cat trees
* Cat toys
* Clumping and non-clumping cat litter
* Dry or canned food (all brands, for all ages) – (Authority or Purina One preferred but not limited to) * Gift Cards (we can utilize any amount)
* Flea/tick spot treatments
* Food bowls (metal or glass) * FortiFlora
* Litter boxes * Lysine powder * Nebulizer * Rescue Remedy * RX Food (Renal, Thyroid, or KMR)
* Water dishes (metal or glass)
* Wire pet crates
We have also created an Amazon-Wishlist which you can reach via below link.
Please stay tuned for updates or contact us for more information.